If you are looking for a good Preschool program for your child in Fremont CA, then you will find plenty of them. But, not all of them have the same curriculum, activities, and so on. So, trying as a moderate parent would prove more fruitful than being too selective or too lazy about it. Below, we have enlisted a few important things that you must know about before sending your kid to a Montessori preschool.
- You must understand that your kid would leave home for a certain period to meet new people. Thus, this is the best opportunity to team up with the teachers and staff and understand what role you have to play as a parent. Remember, a cordial teacher-parent partnership plays a big role in nurturing a kid.
- Another important thing is the creative curriculum. How strong is the curriculum in the preschool? Does the curriculum have enough materials to help students with social-emotional development? These are important questions and you can inquire at a given platform in the school.
- What is the Teacher-student Ratio? At preschools, a teacher's responsibility is to attend to each student for the latter's overall development. If the classroom is crowded, then, there would be some instances where your child is getting neglected.
- You must take a round of daycare centers as it would help you understand what the actual atmosphere is like. Also, your gut instinct may compel you to make a good decision. A warm, friendly, and affectionate school environment would be great for the blooming buds.
- Check teachers' and staff's records. If you know the teachers personally, there's a chance you can remove your doubts directly. You can learn about their teachers from their registered Bio-data at the school. Pick one-on-one and face-to-face interaction with teachers rather than phone calls or video chats on Skype or phone.
- Look at the Security. No preschool must consider this a trivial topic at all. If they do, then it should ring bells in your ears and in your mind. The growing kid should receive an education at a place that is harmless.